Rabbits love shredding! Using a cardboard box, you can make a great toy that will help your rabbit express their normal digging behaviour!
- Cardboard boxes (be sure to remove any tape, stickers, and/or staples to ensure it's safe)
- Craft knife and/or scissors
- Draw a line around the bottom of the box about 4-6cm from the bottom. Remember to remove all labels, staples, and tape from the cardboard box to keep your rabbit safe!
- Cut along the bottom to make a tray. Be careful - ask an adult for help!
- Cut the rest of the boxes (along with the other boxes) into strips so that they will fit snuggly in the tray.
- Line the tray with the strips.
Go Back Download Instructions