This awesome octopus toy can be used to play tug, fetch, or your dog can use it to express their normal chewing behaviours!
- Fleece blanket or flannelette sheet
- Tennis Ball
- Cut two squares of fabric approximately 80cm x 80cm or bigger and place one on top of the other.
- Place a tennis ball in the middle of the fabric and cut the corners out of the fabric.
- Cut each segment of fabric into four strips.
- Cut a small strip of fabric. Wrap the fabric around the tennis ball and secure with the extra strip of fabric.
- Divide the strips into groups of four. It helps to tie them off so that you can keep track of them.
- Gather the four pieces of fabric together at one end and tie into a good secure knot.
- With the d lengths make a diagonal loop down from right to left, so that length d is on the other side of length c.
- With length c make a loop diagonally up from left to the right, so that length c is on the other side of length d.
- Pass length a over the open end of length c and through the loop of length d.
- With length b go over the open end of length d passing through the loop of length.
- Now tighten the lengths evenly and a square will appear
- Repeat this technique until you have just enough left at the end to tie a knot.
Go Back Download Instructions