This simple bird toy is a great way to enrich your companion birds’ lives, while also repurposing things around your home. Follow these instructions to make this fun toy for your birds to enjoy!
- Egg carton
- Coconut fibre rope
- Cut out the cones of the egg carton.
- Carefully poke a hole in the top of the egg carton cones.
- Cut the cardboard into squares.
- Carefully poke a hole in the middle of the cardboard squares.
- Tie a knot at the end of your piece of coconut fibre rope.
- Thread the rope through the cardboard, then the cone, continuing that pattern.
- When your have used all of the cones and squares, secure them with a knot.
- Tie toy in your birds’ enclosure for them to explore, shred, and enjoy!
Go Back Download Instructions