Some cats love to bunny kick – this is when they grab a toy with their front paws, and kick it with their hind legs. This super simple toy is an easy and inexpensive way to provide them with opportunities to express this normal play behaviour!
- Fleece or flannelette scrap material
- Sewing thread and needle
- Stuffing or extra scrap material
- Cut a long rectangle from your scrap fabric. You can make this any size that you want, just remember there needs to be enough space for the stuffing.
- Fold the rectangle in half lengthwise, ensuring the sides meet evenly.
- Sew the sides together until halfway down, starting at the fold line.
- Do the same on the other side, creating a pocket.
- Turn the pocket inside out so the seams are on the inside.
- Fill the pocket with stuffing or extra scrap material.
- Cut the bottom half of the material that’s not stitched into strips.
- Tie the opposite strips together and you’re done!
Go Back Download Instructions