These plaited paper rings make for a great bird toy - they can play with, explore, and shred these safe, brown paper rings! Follow the intructions below to make this interactive bird toy:
- Brown paper
- Coconut fibre rope
- Cut the brown paper into 3 strips the same length.
- Plait the strips, leaving a bit of length at each end.
- Weave the ends together to make a ring.
- Plait another ring, looping it through the first ring.
- Continue to loop rings together until you have your desired length.
- Attach coconut fibre rope to the end to hang.
Go Back Download Instructions