This tilting mouse bridge can make a fun enclosure addition for your mice! Mice love to play, so providing them with lots of toys and enrichment can help them express this natural behaviour!
- Popsicle sticks
- Non-toxic glue
- Start by counting out 24 popsicles sticks, laying them out horizontally.
- Create two platforms by gluing a popsicle stick vertically along the ends of the other popsicle sticks.
- Join the two platforms together by gluing two more popsicle sticks.
- Glue several more popsicle sticks along the bottom of the bridge to ensure all popsicle sticks are attached.
- Next, glue several popsicle sticks horizontally along the bottom to ensure the bridge is secure.
- Glue six groups of three popsicle sticks together. Stack the popsicle sticks in a pyramid.
- Allow the tilting bridge to completely dry before giving it to your mice to enjoy.
Go Back Download Instructions