It is really important that you provide constant access to hiding places within your rabbits’ home. This allows your rabbits to escape and hide, which is a natural behaviour. Fleece forests make the perfect rabbit (or even guinea pig) hide out.
Small animals will feel safe, secure, and reassured in these cosy hideaways!
- Fleece blanket
- Cardboard box
- Start by removing all tape from your box, remove the flaps on the bottom, and draw a half oval on one side.
- Cut out the half oval shape to create a entrance to your fleece forest.
- With the help of an adult, make holes in the top of the box.
- Cut the fleece into strips slightly longer than the height of the box.
- Thread two strips of fleece through one hole.
- Tie the two piece of fleece together to secure the strips in place.
- Continue steps 5 and 6 until you have filled all of the holes.
- Now your fleece forest is ready for some lucky small animals to enjoy!
Go Back Download Instructions