This cardboard slow feeder is a great way to provide more of a challenge for cats/kittens when eating their meal!
- Tissue box
- At leasr 14 cardboard tubes
- Hot glue gun & glue
- Cut the top off of the tissue box. Remember to be careful - get a parent/guardian's help if you’re having trouble!
- Line the inside of the box with cardboard tubes.
- With the help of a parent/guardian, hot glue each of the cardboard tubes in place.
- Sprinkle your cat's kibble into the tubes.
Go Back Download Instructions