Our friends at Purina have come up with another cute, fun cat toy that's easy to make. Read the instructions or watch the video HERE to see how easy it is to make a knotty spider!
- 2 sheets of felt (preferably two different colours)
- 1 plastic ring from a milk or drink bottle container
- 1 pair of scissors
- Cut eight equal strips from one of your felt sheets.
- Cut eight more strips from the other piece of felt.
- Place a strip of felt through the plastic ring, and tie it in a double knot.
- Tie a different colour felt to the ring.
- Continue alternating between colours.
- Remember to rest those hands when needed!
- Keep tying knots until the ring is full.
That's all there is to it!