Birds love exploring with their beaks and shredding paper. Combine the two with this awesome enrichment toy for your companion bird!
Note: String can be a choking and strangling hazard for animals. Always supervise your birds when they are using this enrichment toy.
- Hole punch
- Secure a knot and braid/plait the twine. Once done, put a small piece of cardboard over the knot to keep paper in place.
- Cut newspaper into different sized strips.
- Place ends of paper together and hole punch at the ends.
- Slide both holes down to the bottom of the twine to create a circle shape. Each layer should be slightly longer than the first, then once you reach the middle, make strips shorter.
- Once finished, secure with knot.
Go Back Download Instructions