A cozy blanket to keep the cats/kittens warm while they wait for their forever homes!
- Permanent Marker
- Cut two pieces of fleece the same size, approximately 60cm x 60cm.
- With one piece of fleece on top of the other, cut 4 squares about 7-8cm out of the corners of the fabric.
- Cut strips along the edges, about 7-8cm in length.
- Tie two strips of the fleece together in a double knot (using one strip from each piece of fleece).
- Continue this pattern until all of the strips are tied. Once finished, you can stretch the fabric to keep the square shape.