These no sew cat toys are great interactive toys for your cat or kitten. Interactive toys are fun and positi
ve for both you and your companion animal. They also help strengthen your bond!
Remember to ask your parent's or guardian's permission before making these toys or giving them to your own pets to play with. Cats should always be supervised when playing with this toy.
Parents: It is your responsibility to ensure that this project and this toy are appropriate for your child and your pet.
- Cut a strip of fabric approximately 5cm x 30cm.
- Cut a piece of string approximately 45cm long.
- Fold the fabric lengthwise and cut small strips all the way along the fabric. Be sure not to cut all the way through.
- Unfold the fabric and roll it up as snug as possible along the middle.
- Tie one end of the string tightly in the middle of the fabric and secure with two knots.
- Work material into a ball shape.
- For your cat at home, try attaching the other end of the string to a plastic or wooden stick to make a wand toy!