This toy is great for dogs as it encourages self-directed play. It can also strengthen the bond between you and your animal when you use it for games like fetch!
- Clean, empty bottle (not seen in photo – remove cap and plastic ring first)
- Fabric (fleece or flannelette sheet/pillow case – you can also use a sock!)
- Cut a piece of fabric big enough to wrap around the water bottle a few times. Be sure to leave excess material at both ends. Next, cut two separate strips of fabric about 3cm x 15cm.
- Wrap the fabric around the water bottle.
- Tightly secure the bottle in the centre by tying the strips of fabric at both ends.
- Cut the excess fabric into strips.